In compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data you are informed of the following aspects.
You may contact BulkSMM.com at the following email address for any query, request or clarification regarding the processing of your personal data: [email protected]
What Personal Information we Process and How we get it The data we will process for the purposes stated further on in this document is limited to the business contact data related to the company, entity or organization you work for or with whom you collaborate.
The data we will process has been obtained through your browsing information archive files, as informed via the cookies policies of the websites of each of our Users (websites which show our ad formats). The data obtained is: URL of the website displaying our ads, referral URL, IP, country, geographical area, browser and operating system.
By using the Website, you agree to the possibility of transfer of the information we collect about you (including personal information) to any country in which we, members of our corporate group or our service provider are located.
Retention of Personal Information
- We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary to reach the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To find out the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of Your personal data, and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the legal requirements.
- We will also delete your Personal Data upon your request. Contact us throughout the Contact Form to find out how to do it.
- If you have questions about our data retentions, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- The period for which we keep your Personal Data that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and it depends on the nature of our legal obligations in the individual case.
How We Protect Your Personal Information We take security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect your Personal Data from disclosure and unauthorized access. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to have an access to Personal Information of our users, and they can do this only for authorized business functions. In addition to this, we use encryption while transferring your Personal Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing to your personal information. However, keep in mind that we can not completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transfer of personal data.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information any time. We are not responsible for the exclusion of any privacy or security measures contained on the website.
Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information We're trying to provide you with the choice regarding your Personal Information.
You can not provide us with your Personal Information, but it will close the access to some of the functions of our Website, because such information will be needed the registration as a member; taking part in the contest; promotion; survey; asking a question.
You can set your browser to refuse browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable cookies, note that some parts of the Website may be inaccessible or won't function properly.
If you no longer want to receive promotional emails and newsletters, you will need unsubscribe. You can do it by contacting our Support Team throughout Live Chat.
If you want to delete or deactivate your account - you need to contact our Support Team.
If you delete your account information, your personal information and user profile data is no longer will be available to you. After deleting your account, if you decide to have an account with us in the future, you will have to sign up once again and your personal information will be no longer available.
Your rights related to your personal information Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, including the right
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to correct inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to rectification);
- to delete your Personal Information ( "right to be forgotten");
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured format and to send those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in unique cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing).
If we ask for your permission to use your Personal Information, you can reject it at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your permission you may no longer be able to use some functions of our Website and services.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at [email protected]
to find out your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the EU, you have a right to submit a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Note that some requests to delete Personal Information will require the deletion of your personal account as the provision of user accounts (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request.
When we receive a formal written complaint, it is our policy to contact the complaining party. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints.
Our Policy Towards Minors Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]
If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we remove such information and terminate that person's account.